[teacherartexchange] Clay questions

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2008 - 07:48:51 PDT

A question on marbling clay. ...How do you do it? I have looked online only
to find directions for marbling sculpey.
2nd question...what does burnishing unfired clay sculpture do to it? Will
adding a stain be more difficult? Will there be a noticible difference in
burnished and unburnished areas? No time to practice before class starts
work. Thanks for advice. Heidi in VA