RE: [teacherartexchange] air dry clay or modeling dough

---------

From: familyerickson (familyerickson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 17:25:17 PDT

I like the Amaco Air Dry Clay. It's a little bit more expensive but I like
it better. You can cover the pieces with wet paper towels the night you
leave it out to dry and it will slow down the drying a little bit and help
with any cracking. What are you making with it and maybe I can help
more...
Cindy