RE: [teacherartexchange] air dry clay or modeling dough

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 08:23:27 PDT

Crayola Model Magic works well with little kids. It dries into a
foam-like substance. It certainly doesn't work like traditional clay,
and you can't make slip, and it is really light-weight when it dries.
But it is easy, not messy, and dries well.

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
3435 Don Pedro Road
Ceres, CA 95307