[teacherartexchange] air dry clay or modeling dough

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2008 - 08:12:24 PDT

Does anyone have any luck with any air dry clay or
modeling dough? I need something that's soft to start
for little kids, but when it dries it does not crack.
I've tried Crayola air dry clay (cracks easily) and
Sargent (same thing). Am I just doing something
wrong? I don't care if the material dries to a rock
hard finish, I just don't want it to crack in half!