RE:[teacherartexchange] MA of Art Ed programs... online?

---------

From: Ellen Burnside (ellenburnside_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2008 - 18:03:48 PDT

The Ohio State University in Columbus, OH offers a mostly online MA in Art Ed. There are a couple of weeks you are required to be on campus but it is during the summer. OSU seems to have a very good reputation in the field and I have been to a couple of workshops by one of their professors at a state convention. She was extremely intelligent and I was highly impressed.
-Ellen