Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Summer Workshops with WSW

From: Sandra Brown (sandra_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 16 2008 - 08:36:46 PDT

The Women's Studio Workshop
Summer Arts Institute 2008

This summer, take a week to yourself to enjoy one of our intensive art
workshops in a beautiful Hudson Valley setting. Learn new techniques in
print making, paper making, book arts, photography or ceramics, in an
environment that encourages and challenges artists with every level of
background and experience. Our class rooms become forums for exchanging
ideas among peers, and offer 24-30 hours of instruction plus additional
hours of free studio time.

May 1 registration deadline for our ITALY WORKSHOPS
Don't miss out on this fabulous opportunity to travel abroad. Register now
to reserve a workshop rate that will cover not only your class, but all of
your lodging & all of your meals as well! Explore non-toxic techniques in
Silk Aquatint, or Japanese Woodblock printing in a gorgeous Tuscany setting.

WSW offers need-based assistance to a number of summer students enrolled in
our Rosendale workshops.

Don't hesitate to call or write if you have questions about the Summer Arts
Institute, or any of our deadlines. A full course catalog is available
online or in print upon request. For more information, visit us at

Women's Studio Workshop
722 Binnewater Lane, PO BOX 489
Rosendale NY 12472
Phone: (845) 658-9133