Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Ernest Blumenschein

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 20:59:28 PDT

 From my Blog of 4/15/08:

If You plan to be in New Mexico this summer - please do not miss the
Ernest Blumenschein exhibit at the Albuquerque Museum.
I'll be up in Taos painting watercolors when it opens on June 8th
where I'll be sure to remind everyone at the Adams State
Watercolor Workshop to not miss this opportunity. The exhibit called
"In Contemporary Rhythm: The Art of Ernest L. Blumenschein"
will continue till September 7th.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards