Re: [teacherartexchange] Street View Pics of Your House

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2008 - 17:54:12 PDT

Google Maps freaks me out. My parents' house is clear as a bell -
-you can even see where my Dad parks his truck! And they live near a
chemical plant, which is also really, really clear. For security
reasons, I think that's a really bad idea. Trying not to sound
paranoid, but it's unnerving.

I live too far out in the boonies. I just see green when I google my
own address.

Becky

--
Carpe You Some Diem!