RE: [teacherartexchange] Street View Pics of Your House

---------

From: Arpi Krikorian (arpi71_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2008 - 14:50:53 PDT

I have a very clear photo of my home in Pasadena, California. I tried
several friends homes too. Some of them the street shows up but when you
click on the 2 side rotate arrows, it gives you a 360 degree view of the
homes and the street for you to pan through. It's really scary. My friend's
new car was parked in the driveway of one of the photos so this is pretty
recent.
Arpi Krikorian