Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Street View

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2008 - 07:51:52 PDT

Did you know that a car with a camera on top was photographing your
house and putting the images on Goggle for all to find. Scary, isn't
it. I knew that Google had ariel views of my house - but this is new.
Try it - go to and then click on Street View.
Pick a city, then pick any location where the street is outlined in
blue. Isn't technology wonderful. Google has lots of features
(perhaps too many). This morning I got an e-mail from a girl I knew
in high school in 1960. She simply googled my name. Of course women
change their names. Now that I know her new name I can google her.
And I did - Hi Karen from Wyandotte - Thanks for looking me up and
sending me a sweet note.

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons