[teacherartexchange] Going to TICA Chicago?

---------

From: Patz Fowle (patzfowle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 14 2008 - 10:30:09 PDT

Hello Everyone,
When I was presenting last year at NAEA in New York an
acquaintance from a previous professional development
program told me about the Teacher Institute in
Contemporary Art (TICA) at the School of the Art
Institute of Chicago, but in all the excitement I
forget to get her contact information.

I am thrilled to say that I have been accepted to TICA
for two weeks this summer. Are any of you going or
have you ever participated in TICA? I'm in South
Carolina and I'm looking forward to the big adventure
and hearing about your past experiences.
Thanks a lot, Patz Fowle