Re: [teacherartexchange] Erasing/prohibiting student art long post

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2008 - 14:43:02 PDT

Hi, Jane --

Well, shoot... I went to my Yahoo Groups and somehow I got
unsubscribed to TAB (I think my husband did it when he was setting up
AIM using my account name... I told him I don't use that email address
anymore so I think he just deleted everhthing, groups and all.)
Anyway, I did a search and found the group but got an error message
from Yahoo! saying that they're working on the problem and to try
again later. I'm going to be really busy, so would you mind posting
the article while I'm trying to sort this out? I don't want to forget
and not do it. I'll get back to subscribing soon because I've had a
great year using a modified Choice system and want to let others know
that it can be done.

Becky

--
Carpe You Some Diem!