[teacherartexchange] International Children's ART Exhibition in Thailand

---------

From: Yuvabadhana Foundation (ybf_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2008 - 22:33:10 PDT

April 9, 2008

Dear Art Teachers:

This year, 2008, Yuvabadhana Foundation is going to host the 12th A World United through ART in Bangkok and Chiang Mai.  We would like to invite all children who are under 18 from all over the world, to join us by painting on the theme 'Colors from MY Land.'  and also send them to the YUVABADHANA FOUNDATION in Thailand.   We then will exhibit them along with others from various countries on the theme 'Colors from MANY Lands.' Would you please be so kind to extend our invitation to as many schools and children as possible?  Would you please invite children in your country to ‘bring ‘COLORS from YOUR land’ to be exhibited together with others in Thailand, as to celebrate the 12th A World United through ART in 2008?

The exhibition will be at two locations, one at the Queen’s Gallery in Bangkok and the other at Chiang Mai University Gallery in Chiang Mai.  Our exhibition will include paintings from children within Thailand (from our children’s art competition on the theme ‘Colors from MY Land’), from abroad (from those who are interested in this exhibition) on the same theme, and our ‘IMAIM’ project which includes the lowly/ unprivileged/ deprived children (mentally retarded, physically detained, or simply poor).

Our opening ceremony will be at the Queen’s Gallery on Sunday, October 19, 2008.

Thank you for your kind attention.  I do hope that together we would help children learn to love and appreciate their own lands through their art works.  I am certain that the children would preserve what they love and treasure.

Let’s help exhibit the colors from MANY lands in Thailand in 2008, and keep our beautiful world united through ART and heARTs forever.

Sincerely yours,

Churaipon C. Klaijumlang, Ph.D.
Director of Yuvabadhana Foundation

One Premier Corporate Park
Soi Premier 2, Srinakarin Road
Prawet, Bangkok, Thailand 10250

Phone:   66-2-301 1437
Fax:     66-2301 1439
ybf@pfc.premier.co.th

It’s a beautiful world!  Let’s come and see it through our children’s eyes!!