[teacherartexchange] special project

---------

From: Karen Chilman (kchilman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 08 2008 - 06:48:06 PDT

The language arts teacher and I are working on a collaborative project that we could use your help.

We are collecting recipes, funny or touching stories from your classroom, your favorite quotes, and /or important advice you would give to parents.

If you send a recipe, it would be preferable if it were one that is a favorite in your area of the country.

You can e-mail me off list at kchilman@scsd2.k12.in.us or kchilman@aol.com

We look forward to hearing from you soon. Please include where you teach and how long you've been teaching.

You could forward this to your language persons as well.

Thanks for your time.

kc in Indiana