[teacherartexchange] Talking Mona Lisa

---------

From: Chantal Pinnow (cpinnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 07 2008 - 19:52:02 PDT

I live in Seoul and had seen posters for this exhibit. The exhibit is all in
Korean right now, but they are working on getting it available in English
(hopefully as soon as May). The museum told our secretary that they are
going to get it translated into English so that it could possibly tour in
the future. The gallery's main website is all in Korean
http://www.alive-gallery.com/ , but it does have a virtual tour of the
museum on the video screen when you open the website. It looks very
interesting. I will definitely be visiting when they get the English
translation working!
Chantal