[teacherartexchange] Updated PASCA Information April 05, 2008

---------

From: Ann Li (a.li.pasca_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2008 - 06:41:12 PDT

We wanted to update our information about summer professional
development opportunities at PASCA since the NAEA meetings in terms of
programs for K12 artist-teachers.

Our website is www.pontaven.org

Teaching artists and artist-teachers: Study in France this Summer 2008 at PASCA

The K12 Educator priority merit-scholarship application period ends 1 June 2008

Proof of K12 employment required for merit-based scholarship
eligibility in conjunction with your portfolio. Mention this Code in
your application: QF12K

Use the current online or the downloadable application forms on our site

Graduate and undergraduate credit available in our summer session II
post-Bac program.

Fall 2008 / Spring 2009 sabbatical merit-based scholarships are also available

Ann Li