Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] zoomable nuseum art resources

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 06 2008 - 06:21:10 PDT

I use the Mpls. Institute and Walker Art Center's joint web site,
ArtsConnectEd for this and many other functions that I have found to be as
good (if not better) than most of the museum web sites out there for its
depth, user friendly format and its creative / intuitive design that
teachers, students and all other populations can utilize in interacting with
the programs that it contains.

To unsubscribe go to