Re: [teacherartexchange] papermaking + Denise Fleming

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2008 - 21:31:56 PDT

I also love Denise Flemings' work and built a lesson and projects around her
books and art techniques for my high school students a few years ago:
http://www.art-rageous.net/PaperPulpPainting.html

I contacted Ms. Fleming to let her know about our projects, and found her to
be a delightful, very approachable woman! We found several common
interestings, including cats and gardening.

While I did some paper embossing/casting with my students this year, we
didn't do any of the paper pulp painting. Maybe next year. :-)

Sharon
www.art-rageous.net