Re: [teacherartexchange] Plastic Wrap Superheroes

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2008 - 15:41:39 PDT

That's awesome! Do you have pictures?

My sixth graders just re-created classical sculpture masterpieces
using the plastic tape body casts. This was a GREAT way to study
classical sculpture and also to discuss nudity in art and the
difference between nudity and pornography.

(Don't worry... the sculptures we re-created were CLOTHED! )

Becky

--
Carpe You Some Diem!
http://www.rebeccaburch.com