Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Plastic Wrap Superheroes

From: Karen Argus (mcaulays_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 04 2008 - 13:14:29 PDT

Thanks for the great idea of the plastic wrap models.

My P-3 class has just completed a unit on 'Superheroes' where we looked
at people in our community, society and ourselves and found what made
them 'superheroes'.

Making the life size models of themselves was a fantastic way to include
parents and to create a representation of themselves.

Thanks again for the idea.

Queensland, Australia

To unsubscribe go to