Re: [teacherartexchange] Back from New Orleans

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 19:08:59 PDT

Amy Broady wrote:

>Back in Tennessee now, I have so much more energy than I did before the
>convention! One of my 4th graders even mentioned in class this week that I
>seemed "hyper"! I laughed--I felt hyper! I am so charged up on ideas and
>enthusiasm and appreciation for my current teaching situation and the
>opportunities I have had the privilege to pursue.

I used to wonder why the convention was in the spring, when I would've
had more time in the fall to implement all those new ideas. Then I
realized that having it in the spring was a catalyst to help me finish
the rest of the school year! You pick up so many fantastic ideas to
use for next year, it's really hard to focus on the here-and-now.

Isn't Woody a lot of fun?!

Maggie