Re: [teacherartexchange] weaving ppt.

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhite139_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 18:57:50 PDT

Terri,

My handout for an NAEA workshop is posted on Incredible Art Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/weave.htm I think
the diagrams are pretty self-explanatory, but don't try the twill
weave--it's difficult without being shown. The visual analyses were
slides I'd taken of weavers in Turkey and Ecuador.

Maggie