Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Back from New Orleans

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 09:35:51 PDT

We were on the road for eleven days. It's good to be home in New
Mexico. My two workshops at NAEA went over quite well.
I have found time to create two web pages on my workshops. The links
are below:
I'll post more later about the convention and about New Orleans.
Frani and I had a great time. I'm back to updating my blog.
That's where you will find links to any new pages as I create them. I
hope to be able to do more workshops around the country,
perhaps at state art teacher conferences or for school district art
staffs. I passed out a flyer to participants of my workshops
in New Orleans. I will be doing workshops for Colorado and New Mexico
this fall as well as for artists here in Albuquerque.
These next few weeks will be very busy with a bus trip to Taos and
then I'm taking a figure drawing workshop for 3 Saturdays
as well as a week long watercolor workshop. Then we head for Kansas
to visit the triplets. Of course, in June I go to Taos for
my annual watercolor workshop followed by a week of mono printing
here in Albuquerque.
                        Being busy keeps me out of trouble, Woody

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons

January 19, 2009 Be Patience America