Re: [teacherartexchange] bouncing ball video

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2008 - 20:28:42 PDT

How cool would this be if a bunch of us who do
animation, etc., did this and then sent all our
"bouncing ball" video/animations to somebody who was
able to string them all together into one piece?????
Like if we settled on "a red ball" or something. I
would definitely be in on that. A huge collaboration.

Considering I can't manage to get a Morpheus Morph
into Windows movie maker without it stretching out
fatly in time for our school talent show, I might not
be the one!!!

Betty C Bowen
printmaker, painter
art educator