Re:[teacherartexchange] techy stuff

---------

From: R Burtscher (rburtsch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 02 2008 - 05:06:13 PDT

When I got my new computer with Vista, I had to change a setting somewhere
to allow Flash to run.

I did a quick search on the internet and I think this is what I did:
1.Go to: C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash\
2.Right-click on the following file: FlashUtil9b.exe or FlashUtil9e.exe
3.Select "Run as Administrator" and install the update.
4.Restart your computer.

Hope this helps,
Roshanda