[teacherartexchange] bouncing ball video

---------

From: Chantal Pinnow (cpinnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2008 - 00:05:49 PDT

Several months ago, someone linked to a video their class made where a ball
passed through each scene. The students created each scene however they
liked, but they had to have a ball come in from one side and leave out the
other. I have searched the art exchange archives, but can't seem to locate
it anywhere. Can anyone help me here?
Chantal