[teacherartexchange] Yellena

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2008 - 07:33:56 PDT

Well - once I was going on the Rex Ray search I decided to stroll
through Etsy for other design ideas to share with my kids -
One artist I found was Yellena - being an obsessive doodler myself - I
loved her work -
She has her own site -
http://yellena.com

and was the featured seller on Esty at one point:
http://www.etsy.com/featured_seller.php?featured_user_id=5066099

(The featured seller feature on Etsy is nice to share with students too
- )

Ellen