RE: [teacherartexchange] Rex Ray

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2008 - 07:22:42 PDT

I don't know - the reason I looked Rex Ray up yesterday is because I had
an amazon update for a new Charley Harper book out in May - when I
looked the book up there was the Rex Ray design book... then I did some
searching and found the Rex Ray video.... geez my mind wanders -

But I had a great time loading my iPod up with images last night.

Ellen