Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Fire Restrictions

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2007 - 19:25:36 PDT

We had a similar problem with the fire marshall - actually 17%
of the walls is quite a bit of space. Have your students get out
tape measures and calculators and figure the square area and
then determine how much area you can really cover. I assume you
don't get to count the ceilings and floors.

In our situation, we ignored the issue and it went away. I did have
to stop hanging so much stuff from the light fixtures - at least for
a while.
On Apr 30, 2007, at 7:36 PM, Sarah Critzman wrote:

> Your thoughts echo almost everyones in my building. I
> told my administrators that I will be doing lots of
> murals if nothing else!

Woody Duncan

Read my Blog at

January 19, 2009 Be Patience America