RE: [teacherartexchange] (no subject)

---------

From: Vicki Marckel (vicki_marckel_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2007 - 18:48:03 PDT

I would love to have handouts. Ones that are ready to be photocopied.
Ideas for when you are out of class, like a sub plan. Or when you only have
one day in the week and you do not want to start a new lengthy project. The
handouts should be for all ages, I can always find handouts for younger
grades, but it is harder to find handout for high schoolers. Something that
would take a full forty minute class time.
Also I would like comprehensive worksheets that cover the most important
information about an artist life. A worksheet that is two pages, front and
back that tells the students the most important information about Jackson
Pollack, Da Vinci, etc. That would make it a lot easier than going to
multiple[le sources and creating your own.
Thanks
Vicki L. Marckel