[teacherartexchange] Fire Restrictions

---------

From: Sarah Critzman (sjcritzman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2007 - 15:40:50 PDT

In Wisconsin we have new and enforced fire
restrictions as to how much paper we can have on the
walls of our school (19%). Anyone else have a similar
restriction? Can you still display art? Are there
ways around this?? Our very colorful and paper filled
elementary might look awfully bland next year... :)
Thanks!
Sarah