Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] why Marvin should be made a national treasure

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2007 - 04:26:07 PDT

I am really sad for the teacher who had the loss of the clay temples. We
have been so lucky with our old kiln. Pleas consider doing a second test
firing. Will you need new shelves?
Thank you Marvin for always replying to peoples problems, especially the
clay ones. I feel you are an Art educator's national treasure.
I always find myself cutting and pasting you word of wisdom for future

Any chance you might teach an online class somewhere in the future hint

Randy in Main

To unsubscribe go to