[teacherartexchange] why Marvin should be made a national treasure

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2007 - 04:26:07 PDT

I am really sad for the teacher who had the loss of the clay temples. We
have been so lucky with our old kiln. Pleas consider doing a second test
firing. Will you need new shelves?

Thank you Marvin for always replying to peoples problems, especially the
clay ones. I feel you are an Art educator's national treasure.

I always find myself cutting and pasting you word of wisdom for future
reference.

Any chance you might teach an online class somewhere in the future hint
hint?

Randy in Main