RE:[teacherartexchange] installation question

---------

From: Suzette Milam-Morrow (suzmilam_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2007 - 06:56:29 PDT

RE: Rebecca's installation
Since your project is completely subject to the extreme weather changes it
is important that you use tile mastic on a sealed post. Read the grout bag
and mix it as per instructions to decrease the probability of the grout
cracking. Use sanded grout and place the spacing of the tiles according to
the grout instructions. When your project has dried and cured use a sealer
like Man O' War to seal the grout. You project should last many decades. The
post will rot before those tiles will fall off.

Best Wishes to all of you as we wind up another year of very important work.
Suzette Morrow
Porterville High School, CA