Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Thank You

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2007 - 06:46:20 PDT

Several people checked out the link to my blog using a variety of
browsers and my link worked fine taking them straight to the bottom
of the page. If there is a problem it appears to be with (MS IE)
Internet Explorer. Microsoft seems to use their own standards
and that may be the problem. Several tech savvy folks use software
to check the html code on my page and it passed the test. Not because
I know what I'm doing but because I use software which constructs the
code for me.

We went to the Gathering of Nations PowWow yesterday and of course had
Navajo Tacos for lunch - check out the pics on my blog.

Read my Blog at

Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan

To unsubscribe go to