Re: [teacherartexchange] new string: monoculturalism in the art classroom

---------

From: Susan Bennett (seasideblueviolet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 13:23:37 PDT

I guess it depends how diverse your population is.
Our community is like a zoo so to speak using your
analogy. In one classroom I have 3 children from
various parts of Africa, one from the Phillipins, one
from Russia, one from Mexico. 14 others are from
various parts of the US. I live in a fairly typical
community. When I say from I mean born in the other
country.
Susan in Ohio