[teacherartexchange] Web Page Question

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 07:07:48 PDT

For web savvy friends ?????

I thought I'd fixed my blog so that when people click on the link
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/April07.html#NewestEntry
they would go directly to the bottom of Aprils page. I have a
hidden target at the bottom of the page titled NewestEntry.
It works for some but not for others. I though they might be
viewing a cache copy of the page but that does not seem to be the
case. Do some browsers locate targets and others not ? I know
lots of sites that use targets to take you to specific content.
Does anyone out there have an answer.
        Perplexed in New Mexico, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net