Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Web Page Question

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 07:07:48 PDT

For web savvy friends ?????

I thought I'd fixed my blog so that when people click on the link
they would go directly to the bottom of Aprils page. I have a
hidden target at the bottom of the page titled NewestEntry.
It works for some but not for others. I though they might be
viewing a cache copy of the page but that does not seem to be the
case. Do some browsers locate targets and others not ? I know
lots of sites that use targets to take you to specific content.
Does anyone out there have an answer.
        Perplexed in New Mexico, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons