Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: April 26, 2007

---------

From: Michelle Best (michellebest_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2007 - 06:41:48 PDT

Thanks to everyone who offered advice on the kiln buying, etc. It was
very informing!!

I would like to pose another question about the kiln buying. A lot of
you explained the vent system or Enviro-vent. My classroom is already
set up for a kiln. It has a fan type thing in the wall (outside wall)
and some extra electrical wall mounts. I'm assuming this is all the
venting I will need....but I need your advice on this too. I'm not sure
if the Enviro-vent is necessary if we already have this vent or fan in
the wall.

Thanks again,
Michelle