Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] What Great Paintings Say. Vol.I - Google Book Search La Grande Jatte

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2007 - 17:36:11 PDT

Hi All,
I Googled "la grand jatte figure in front"
Here are two pages from a book online describing La Grand Jatte, and the
political nuances in the painting. This is the first time I've ever seen a
book presented on Google online this way.
Makes me want to explore this google book search more !!!

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

To unsubscribe go to