[teacherartexchange] Improved Blog

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2007 - 16:12:26 PDT

I'm getting smarter with my Blog. Of course that does not mean it's
got any
content that someone would want to read. I now post my link as:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/April07.html#NewestEntry
so that you are taken to the bottom of the page to the newest entry.
If someone
wishes to read earlier posts they just scroll up. Why didn't I think
of that
before. I'd still like people to tell me how fast it takes to load.
I'm concerned
that with so many photos on my monthly page - it will greatly slow
the loading
time.
                                Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque