Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Improved Blog

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2007 - 16:12:26 PDT

I'm getting smarter with my Blog. Of course that does not mean it's
got any
content that someone would want to read. I now post my link as:
so that you are taken to the bottom of the page to the newest entry.
If someone
wishes to read earlier posts they just scroll up. Why didn't I think
of that
before. I'd still like people to tell me how fast it takes to load.
I'm concerned
that with so many photos on my monthly page - it will greatly slow
the loading

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703