RE: [teacherartexchange] La Grande Jatte ?

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2007 - 14:38:11 PDT

Sunday in the Park with George, the musical by Stephen Sondheim about
Seurat, is in London now, getting rave reviews and will be coming to NYC in
the fall at the Roundabout Theater. It is one of my favorites. Mandy
Pantemkin (sp?) and Bernadette Peters were in the original when it first
came out. You can get it on video.

San D