Re: [teacherartexchange] La Grande Jatte ?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 21:06:28 PDT

Strange and minor question ????
How can I get an e-mail with the subject line "Re:
[teacherartexchange] La Grande Jatte ?"
when I never received the original message from the list with the
subject line
"[teacherartexchange] La Grande Jatte ?" Does this happen to anyone
else ?
I've noticed it before.
                                Woody

On Apr 24, 2007, at 9:06 PM, Diane Gregory wrote:

> Hi chris,
>
> It is my understanding that this casually dressed
> person is Seurat himself. :-)
>
> Perhaps that is just speculation. What do others
> think?
>
> Diane
> --- chris massingill <chris_massingill@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Okay, this might be a silly question, but i still
>> have
>> to ask it.
>>
>> I have a pointilism project that I do with my
>> students
>> and although I promise I was wide awake in Art
>> History

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons