Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Wall Collage Artist - Group participation

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 08:31:25 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Another artist that came to mind was Tony Cragg (British artist).
He did several wall assemblages with found objects.
Red Bottle with plastic objects.... Britain seen from the North (at Tate).
I remembering finding a Blue Bottle a couple of years ago....although
I can not find it now.

You could cut the contac paper into a desired shape if you wish.

Judy Decker

On 4/24/07, Judy Decker wrote:
> Dear Art Educators,
> A while back, Laurie posted to TAB list that she has a "Clean-up
> Collage" - This is contact paper mounted to the wall with the sticky
> side out. I asked for permission to share this idea with you. I now
> have an artist to use as inspiration.
> See - William Christenberry, Alabama Wall I
> metal and tempera on wood
> Larger image of Alabama Wall I can be found on the site.
> Yours would be " _______ Art Room Wall". You can critique the
> completed collage and tell what it says about your "place" - and
> "culture".

To unsubscribe go to