Re: [teacherartexchange] Wall Collage Artist - Group participation

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 08:31:25 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Another artist that came to mind was Tony Cragg (British artist).
http://www.artcyclopedia.com/artists/cragg_tony.html
He did several wall assemblages with found objects.
Red Bottle with plastic objects.... Britain seen from the North (at Tate).
http://www.mcachicago.org/exhibitions/work_detail.php?id=28
http://www.tate.org.uk/servlet/ViewWork?cgroupid=999999961&workid=2918&searchid=9786
I remembering finding a Blue Bottle a couple of years ago....although
I can not find it now.

You could cut the contac paper into a desired shape if you wish.

Judy Decker