[teacherartexchange] Supporting the Arts at 86

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 06:02:23 PDT

Last night we went to see a strong advocate for art programs in the
schools.
We went to the KIMO Theater to hear Carol Channing perform. This lady
is going
strong at 86 years young. Her new bride, Harry, himself 87 joined her
on stage
at the end. They spoke of the need for strong art programs in the
schools.
Today they meet with our governor, Bill Richardson, to urge more
state funds
for school art programs. I put a picture of this beautiful lady on my
blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/April07.html
Of course I still post at the bottom of the page so you must scroll
down to
find the newest entry. A QUESTION ??? Since I put so many pics on my
blog
pages (25 this month) is it hard to load ? I'm so use to my cable
connection
that I don't think about others out there on dial-up or whatever
systems.
Let me know if it loads too slow.
                                Woody

Woody Duncan woodyduncan@comcast.net