Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: April 22, 2007

---------

From: Michelle Best (michellebest_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2007 - 06:04:24 PDT

We are thinking of purchasing a kiln for our elementary art room. We don't know anything about this purchase. Does anyone have any good advice for our school? We are an elementary school of approx. 900 students. What size, brand, type, etc.? What other supplies will be necessary for using the kiln and ceramics?

Thanks,
Michelle