Re: [teacherartexchange] FREE Chuck Close video online

---------

From: Amy Broady (AmyBroady_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2007 - 15:59:42 PDT

WOW!!!! Judy!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

I haven't had time to watch more than the beginning, but I am so excited
about this video!!! If for nothing else than for my own enjoyment and
edification, but I am hoping it will be appropriate for elementary
students...now if only I could get the proper technology to be able to share
it with my students....

Again, thank you for letting us know about this, Judy! And for everything
else you do!

Amy the lurker in TN