Re: [teacherartexchange] color field

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2007 - 10:38:46 PDT

Hi Betty,

Elementary through middle school students may have fun "playing" with
this Hans Hofmann interactive - Push/Pull of warm/cool colors:
http://www.pbs.org/hanshofmann/push_and_pull_001.html

I did a quickie web search and couldn't find anything else.

Here is a site from National Gallery of Art for Mark Rothko:
http://www.nga.gov/feature/rothko/rothkosplash.shtm

Albright-Knox Lesson Plan:
http://www.albrightknox.org/ArtStart/lPollock.html

Share anything with the list that you might find.

Judy Decker