Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] color field

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2007 - 10:38:46 PDT

Hi Betty,

Elementary through middle school students may have fun "playing" with
this Hans Hofmann interactive - Push/Pull of warm/cool colors:

I did a quickie web search and couldn't find anything else.

Here is a site from National Gallery of Art for Mark Rothko:

Albright-Knox Lesson Plan:

Share anything with the list that you might find.

Judy Decker

On 4/23/07, Betty B wrote:
> Do any of you have a good interactive website/s for
> learning about Color Field paintings? thanks, Betty
> Betty C Bowen
> printmaker, painter
> art educator
> Cushing Oklahoma