[teacherartexchange] Melissa's article in April School Arts Magazine

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2007 - 10:26:27 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNet folks,

I just got the April issue of School Arts. (Getting mail overseas
through the diplomatic pouch has been significantly slower since the
anthrax issue several years ago.) My article on getting started
teaching overseas is included. Unfortunately, a few errors were made,
most notably the artwork of na´ve artist Jonas incorrectly attributed
to me. I submitted two other articles which may be posted next school
year.

I enjoy teaching overseas and would encourage others in a position to
do so to try it out. The article lists some experiences and
attributes that recruiters are looking for. I'd be happy to answer
questions from interested persons.

Melissa