Re: [teacherartexchange] watercolors - dry pan vs. semi-moist

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2007 - 17:47:51 PDT

Personally, if I were you I would invest in tempra cakes. You can use them
very simliar to watercolors, but they last a long time. I purchase
replacement blue (we go through a lot) and yellow (because they get dirty)
cakes each year, and the rest of the colors on an as-needed basis. My
biggest challenge is in keeping them clean.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

Don't argue with stupid people.