Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] egyptian projects or landscape painting or suggestions...HELP

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2007 - 20:25:49 PDT

In my sixth grade I do a Printing cartouche/
watercolor Egyptian god painting. You use a brown
grocery back half for the background (like a tomb)
Print a cartouche with Egyptian hieroglyphics using a
styrofoam plate. Then you mount the watercolor that is
cut out around the face and shoulders and mount it on
the printing background. I make it 3 d with pieces of
foam in between.
  The lesson plan I got off of arts and activities
years ago. Let me know if you want more info.

Trish Ackerman
Core Knowledge Charter School
Middle School Art,Parker, Colorado

Do You Yahoo!?