Re: [teacherartexchange] egyptian projects or landscape painting or suggestions...HELP

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2007 - 17:52:46 PDT

Hi Terri--I'm not sure if you've visited my website or if these projects can
be adapted for 6th graders (I do have an Egyptian section I used for middle
school kids), but my HS students are currently doing monochromatic paintings
as well as sculptural paintings (i.e. relief paintings--separate project).

The main page of my site is www.art-rageous.net and the latest projects are
listed there. Egyptian projects are in the lesson plans section or you can
use the search engine to find them.

Hope this helps!
Sharon
www.art-rageous.net